Professor Dr. Regina H. Mulder
Chair for Pedagogy / Educational Science 'Vocational Education and Training, and Learning in Organizations' Webseite
University of Regensburg, Faculty of Psychology, Pedagogy and Sports Science.
- Chair - Professor Pädagogik (Pedagogy/Educational Science): Vocational Education and Training, and Learning in Organisations, University of Regensburg, Germany. 2004 - Present
- Vice director of research institute, and head of the department of research on vocational education and training of RISBO Contractresearch b.v. / Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands. 2000 - 2004
- Researcher in social sciences, manager of research projects, RISBO Contractresearch b.v. / Erasmus University Rotterdam. 1996 - 2000
- Researcher NWO (Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research), placed on secondment at RISBO/ Erasmus University Rotterdam. 1992 - 1996
- On-the-job training at De Jong en Van Doorne-Huiskes, Bureau voor Organisatieresearch en positieve actie, Dordrecht (bureau for organisational research and affirmative action). 1990
- PhD-degree in Social Sciences, Erasmus University Rotterdam. Thesis: Enterprising future entrepreneurs: Designing learning environments for vocational education.
- Masters Degree in sociology, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen. Specialization: Labour(market) and organizational sociology Master. Thesis: The effect of recruitment of employers on the allocation of jobs.